Use the USB Charger Doctor to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port and project. This blue plastic dongle plugs between a USB device and passes the data lines through. Thereís a 0.05-ohm resistor in line with the power pin that is used to measure current draw.
The Doctorís digital display instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices such as chargers, cables, and cell phones.
You can use this device from the 3.5-7VDC input voltage (although most USB devices tend to hover around 4.75 to 5.25) and up to 3A of current. It flips between voltage and current readouts every 3 seconds or so. Itís a very handy tool for testing USB devices, checking load levels and debugging battery chargers and boost converters. Itís a little chunkier but more numerical than our USB Power Gauge Mini-Kit. Itís also not open source so check out the USB Power Gauge mini kit if you want to hack together your own power gauge indicator.
- Compact and easy to carry, no additional power supply, plug, and play
- It can easily measure the output voltage of the USB port and the device operating current or load voltage
- Detect any USB charger such as PC USB, home charger, car charger
- The wide range of applications, any phone, any electronic product, easy to use
- Suitable for factories, laboratories, and personal use
Warranty : No Warranty [ But 100% New/Original And Dead On Arrival Warranty ]